This past week in ceramics I have started my master artist project as well as finishing my pieces and got them glazed
Popular posts from this blog
Piece 2
In many circuses, elephants are used in an inhumane manner. My message was to show how they are tied down and can't escape. Dumbo was the inspiration for this piece. I wanted to make sure that the customer is able to feel sad and upset about this piece. This would show the power this piece has. I decided to use paint to show the vibrant colors you see in a circus poster. I made sure to create texture to the elephant and also to show emotions. Overall, this piece was an upgrade to my first. The more pieces I create, the more I can portray my message.
AP Art write up
With this art piece, I made this as the first of my theme because I thought it would be the easiest to recognize. With this, I did a scarier version of the classic movie The Fox and the Hound. My whole theme is to take famous animal movies and do a horrible twist with them to show the meaning of animal cruelty. With this I made the fox and the hound the opposite then what they are in the movie. I'm not done with the full piece but I am happy with this being my first piece because I know I can grow from this. With this project, I wanted to go all out on this. With my inspiration on the idea of circus animals not being treated as well as you think. Sticking to my idea of taking classic movies and changing the, I thought of the movie Dumbo being the perfect fit. I chose to do the composition I did to show the circus around him and I was going to make sure he looked sad and unhappy like all animals in the circus do. With this one, I'm not going as rea...
Comments
Post a Comment