I have finished my bust. I am really proud with how it turned out. Even thought I didn't add eyes and a mouth, I love the look of it. It turned out how I had wanted it to.
With my piece starting to become more and more realistic, I needed to make sure that my pieces created the messages I needed to portray. When you see the shows of all the animals, you never see to realize how they live. No one understand the struggles they have. In most whale and dolphin shows, they are forced to perform. They are given many drugs and even harmed in order to entertain the public. With these animals being used to the open ocean, they are confined to such small spaces which can cause many health issues. Over time, these creatures die due to the conditions they are "cared" in. This has diminished the population of these beautiful creatures.
Once I got to this movie on my list, I knew I needed to make this piece very realistic. I did a lot of research on tiger to understand the cause of their depletion in number over the years and it's a result of hunting and habitat loss. Tigers are known for their stripes which people manage to have in their house. Tigers are the number one fur texture that everyone has. They are created into rugs and also head mounts. When making this piece, I made sure that I did texture practice to ensure that I was able to make their prominent features recognizable. I managed to study my dog since she has the same stance as a tiger. I used her posture to help with the position of the tiger on the paper.
Comments
Post a Comment